Living Accommodations

Students with disabilities have a vast number of options for accessible living accommodations within University Housing and the community.  If you are a student who needs personal assistants for activities of daily living, then Beckwith Residential Support Services (BRSS) at Nugent Hall is a great option for receiving the support and educational opportunities needed to help you manage your disability on a daily basis.

If you have a disability that does not require the use of personal assistants, or you do not need the structured support of BRSS, you will find the section on Accessible Living Accommodations helpful as you decide where you want to live while a student at the University of Illinois.  If you need ADA accommodations through Housing, you will need to first register with DRES as a student with a disability and then follow the instructions on the University Housing website.