Resources for Faculty/Staff with Disabilities

DRES provides disability-related support and services for students with disabilities at the University of Illinois.  If you are a University of Illinois faculty or staff with a disability and need accommodations, you can request workplace accommodations through the ADA Division of OAE- Office for Access and Equity.  For more information regarding the process, you can contact the ADA Division of OAE via phone at (217) 333-0885 or visit their website.